AgTechLogic is seeking part time interns to assist in our growing company. AgTechLogic students/interns will become involved in service-related activities within the scope of weed management, agtech solutions, soil health, and environmental impact.
Various opportunities within product research & development, agronomy, business development, start-up infrastructure, university trials, case studies and marketing departments.
- Actively participates in project assignments centered-around service activities with AgTechLogic
- Works with and shadows selected personnel to gain experience in service department
- Performs basic diagnostics and setup of equipment
- Participates in service training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of AgTechLogic products and services
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Some college experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for AgTechLogic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment (dependent upon intern focus)
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures (dependent upon intern focus)
- Paid or college credit opportunities